Pages

October 4, 2010

Some of the Best Desserts In Town

I love to eat ice cream. With me and my friends, dessert always signifies as a good ending to an enjoyable evening. This is why I decided to compile some of the different things that complete my meals. 


1. Pino 


image borrowed from ClicktheCity.com
Priced at only P75 per pack, you get 6 pieces of melt in your mouth goodness. I love how you can easily put it in your mouth and it will melt. When I first tried it, I didn't know that there was a plastic stick that comes with the box. My friend (Cristel) and I picked up each nugget by hand and savored it. The next time I was able to eat it, Angel told me about the stick included in the package.

To my knowledge, Pino comes in 2 flavors: chocolate-vanilla and caramel. I'm not too sure about this though because I always eat the chocolate-vanilla flavor. Every time I'm in Little Tokyo, I always choose this as the perfect ending to a good meal.

2. Custard Pudding


Another item you can buy in Choto Stop is the custard pudding. This is a Japanese delicacy which they sell in the grocery. Priced at P75, you can get 3 cups of this sweet pudding which actually tastes a bit like Leche Flan but is sweeter and has a pudding texture to it. I also found another version of this but it's a coffee jelly version. I don't love the custard pudding so much but it has a good flavor to it. There are some instances when I want to eat something sweet. When this happens, I choose to get this. Or if there isn't any Pino left in Choto Stop.

Pino and Custard Pudding can be purchased at Choto Stop. Stocks are limited but if you go on the first of every month, you will be sure to get a lot of them as they [Choto Stop] restock during this time.


3. Samanco 


Finally, here's another sweet delicacy I order whenever we eat in Maru (Korean Restaurant). I cannot deny how much my family loves to eat in Maru. They offer 8 side dishes for free and you can request to get a refill. Plus, aside from the Kimchi their side dishes vary with every visit. They let people try out different Korean delicacies as much as you want. As for the main course, they are all delicious and good for 2-3 persons!

To end each meal, I usually order Samanco-- a sandwich ice cream shaped like a fish. It has a waffle texture, vanilla ice cream, and red beans in it. Delicious! XP


Samanco is priced at only P50 and can be bought in Maru, Macapagal Ave, Pasay City. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...