Pages

April 2, 2011

Making Up by Sharing SoN's Cover of Slide (Goo Goo Dolls)

Hi everyone! Who missed me?

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging as much as I promised. Per my last post, I mentioned that I was moving into a new home and starting school-- all in one week. Things have been a roller coaster ride lately. There are days when I feel like I'm on top of my game, and there are days when I feel so alone. It's a circle of life that I really have to deal with.



Anyway, while I'm trying to be Superwoman, let me leave you guys with a video I took of Stories of Now playing Goo Goo DollsSlide. Now that my sister's wedding is done with, I think I have free time on my hands. So I'll be able to update my blog... Won't promise anything though.

Until my next post, please enjoy this song:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...