Pages

April 9, 2011

Dorothy Returns to the Yellow Brick Road

Dorothy Returns to the Yellow Brick Road
by: Trixie Torralba

This path looks strangely familiar
It's like I've been on this little brick road before
Don't know when it was
But I'm sure it was from a distant memory

I don't know why it feels the same
Even though it's not supposed to
I don't know why this road suddenly feels
So safer now I'm with you

I don't know how long it's been
Or when I was last here
I can't explain this feeling
But somehow I want to stay

Though I'm well too familiar
Of the cracks and holes of this road
Can you blame me for finding
With you I feel so at home

Will this road finally lead me home?
Or will it keep me in a lop
For now I don't want the answer
I'd rather be stuck beside you

I don't want to go anywhere
I'd rather stay glued on this very spot
You make me feel human once again
And reminded me of love

I don't know where this road leads this time
But can you please stay with me
Even if it's not forever
At least stay, stay for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...