Pages

January 12, 2010

Ponzi, Inc.

I must admit, I have gotten hooked to one Facebook game application which has caught my fancy. Ponzi, Inc. is not your typical game like Farm Town or Restaurant City. Unlike other games, Ponzi, Inc. allows you to do your normal routine while still enjoying the game when you get back to it.

In Restaurant City or in Cafe World, when you are away and do not get back in time after your task has been done, the food spoils and you lose money. You need to log back in after a specific number of minutes so that you can still keep playing the game efficiently. But with Ponzi, Inc., you don't need to. Even if there is still a disadvantage of having tasks expire in Ponzi, Inc., they're not like the other two games where they are more frequent.



I have been playing Ponzi, Inc. for about three weeks now and I am enjoying every minute of it. I have reached a high rank already and currently am in Level 21. This morning I just discovered I can earn a portion of my friends' earnings by setting them up on a pyramid.

With Ponzi, Inc., you are your own boss and you are running your business. You choose which tasks you do and you do them depending on when you want to. Ponzi, Inc. has earned 5 stars from me and I will keep playing it until I don't get bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...