Pages

January 18, 2010

Going Home For A Break

stressed out
After a few months of non-stop writing/working, my body suddenly decided to give up. Ever since the incident happened last November, I have focused all of my energy on working. Even during Christmas Eve and New Year, I was working my butt off. It was the only way I could stop thinking about the crap I went through.

Well, anyway. That's until I experienced total body malfunction. Since December 24, I have been experiencing a weird bowel movement. It would go on and on for several days and even came to a point I couldn't eat anything 'cause I would run to the comfort room in the middle of the meal. I thought it was finally over last January 2. But it came back a few days later.

My friends are getting worried and they keep telling me to go to the Doctor. I'm just too lazy to go to the doctor instead of waiting when I could get some work done. And besides, whenever I think of going to the doctor, the symptoms stop. So it really leaves me confused. I have lost weight ever since December (I hope I have). But even if I'm not so sure of this, I can feel it.

One of my closest friends, Cristel, mentioned that I might be stressed out already. Working for me right now is an addiction. Whether if I'm home or if I go out, I always have my laptop with me and be in Coffee Bean so I can use unlimited WiFi. But for these past two days, I have not brought my trusted companion out. I have to take a break.

After several hours and days of deciding whether or not I should go home (to Bacolod), I finally agreed to go because my dad offered to buy me my plane ticket. While I will be doing a "little" work in my 4 days stay at home, I will also be going out a lot with my friends.

One of the scheduled trips I have with my friends is the USLS Sportsfest which we will be watching with Mimi, a Korean dinner, a mini-reunion with my College friends, and some hanging out with guy friends. I hope by the time I get back to Manila, I have already recovered and I can revert back to the old me who can write 50 articles a day without feeling sick.

Wish me luck guys... And Bacolod friends, see you tomorrow Jan. 18-22!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...