Pages

January 1, 2010

2009 Year End Credits

As 2009 nears to an end, it is only customary for people to make their New Year's Resolution. And ever since I can remember, I have been against it for many, many years. In this case however, I plan to make a thank you message instead of a resolution. Resolutions never take place anyway, so why not thank the good and bad things that happened to you instead? In a way, this is my first ever Year End Credit to all those who have been a part of my 2009:

After Dad got out of the hospital, we ate at ClawDaddy
January- Nothing much happened in January. I was still deciding what I wanted to do. And in that month, my Dad had to be admitted to the hospital. It was also the month I got my hair rebonded at Univers Kaizen, Mall of Asia. I also was able to get a postpaid mobile number with under my very own name.

Golden Mount, Thailand






February- Highlight of my year ever: my trip to Bangkok with my girlfriends, Angel and Denise. It was the first time my dad ever allowed me to out of the country with just my friends. Nothing bad happened to us and I discovered I loved Bangkok! Also, I was able to talk to my dad to let me join Culinary School.





March- To date, this is still the last time I rode the public bus. Lol! Anyway, this was the month Culinary School started. I enrolled in AICA [Academy for International Culinary Arts] and became a schoolgirl once again. I met some new friends too! I was able to change my laptop from Acer into Compaq and it was the month Mimi had a field trip. It was the best!

AICA Batch 22
inside the locker room
Holy Week in Punta Fuego
April- While I had a memorable Holy Week at Punta Fuego, this was also the month of bad events. First of all, I started getting cuts from class, Kaice [my 9 year old dachshund] got sick and almost could not walk, and this was also the month I started dating again. Didn't work out though, after a month since we both wanted different things. Also, this is the month I encountered my first car engine trouble. My A/T Honda Civic 2001 would not move. And it was in the middle of an intersection. Needless to say, I had to get help from our driver.



May- Nothing big happened this month. Except probably for the school requirement that I had to go through 150 hours of immersion. I got mine at New Orleans, Bonifacio High Street. Sold my Holga and ActionSampler.
Cleaning up after class
June- Now here, this is the month that changed everything. I started dating a new guy who I became serious with. Too bad though, I was the only one who felt that way.

July- My birthday month! I turned 23 this year. My theme song for my birthday was 'Real' by Plumb. Went to Antipolo and Subic. Started becoming doubtful about school. Former President Corazon "Cory" Aquino dies.
Singing onstage to Kitchie Nadal's Wag Na Wag Mong Sasabihin
August- My dad's birthday at Subic. Stopped school, bought Suki, her new black labrador, and went back to the company business.

September- Went to Lago de Oro and Laguna with the family. This is the first time I tried wakeboarding/kneeboarding. This is also the month I stopped working at the office and became a full time freelance article writer working at home. At the same day I quit, Ondoy struck Metro Manila. But I finally found the right job I want to do.

Kneeboarding was more like it...
October- The month drama started. Went to Bacolod for Masskara. First time in my entire life I was dragged in to see the real Masskara celebration. Because of this, I remembered why I didn't like to go to the Plaza during the fiesta: big crowds. Hated it! Another bagyo hit Metro Manila and my car was almost hit by a piece of tin roof which was flying around. Went to Subic with the family to escape the blackout. Got to try Go Kart.

November- got my heart broken REALLY bad, decided to make a real blog, had my hair dyed RED. went out with friends to a Vibe event again [first time after I went M.I.A. with Vibe for a year].

first hair dye with Beautybrick
night out with my girls
December- Suki started her obedience training. This is also the month my dad allowed me to go to Lago de Oro with only Angel and Christina. Enjoyed our road trip. Overcame fear of eating frog legs. And I attended a Photography Workshop.
with Sai
Well, that has been my 2009. And with all the lessons I learned this year, I can only hope for more better things to come in 2010. It has been one hell of a ride which I hope you, my dear reader, will still be a part of in the years to come. Join me for another year full of fun, adventure, and all things Trixie. Happy New Year and See you in 2010!
Would like to thank:

Angela Gabrielle P. Consing, Samantha Denise F. Hilado, Christina Maria Cecilia M. Sayson, Cristel Marie D. Segovia, Liza Mae C. Valencia, Patricia Frances S. Monfort & Jake Monfort

Marianne Tan, Chielo Manzano, Joel Tesoro, Norman Granados, and all of AICA

Bubot, Ronnie, Nang Aloha, Dad, Kuya Nikki, Kuya Richie, Sheila, James, Shaina Torralba

Jesna Lem, Jenniferlyn Ruego, Hannah Barreta, Mark Sabobo, and all of my friends in USLS-HM

and to you, whoever you are, thank you for reminding me that I am only human and that I can be capable of loving someone this much..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...