Pages

January 4, 2010

A Parody in Tomas Morato

A Parody in Tomas Morato
by: Trixie F. Torralba

I walk back to the place which has captured my heart
Just months after it has been badly broken apart
Seasons have passed and new things have begun
But I'm still left in the same place I was gone

It all seems so strange and new
While I'm in this place, I’m reminded of you
New as it may, the ghosts I still see
Of a past that used to belong to you and to me


These flashbacks are haunting, dancing, taking stage in my sight
While I'm left astray in the cold of the night
Calling me back to that place I belong
Was it in your heart or the place I avoided for so long?

Take me back to that time
Of a past which used to be so mine
It hasn't been that long
But now it all feels so wrong

Calling me home, back to those days
Can't look back now, don't even recall some of my ways
Places that used to be our own haven
Seem so different now that you've forgotten

But even if these ghosts still remind me of you
I just smile to myself knowing I’m over you
I know for a fact this much is true
The feelings are gone, yes my dear, all the hurting is through

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...