Pages

April 8, 2010

Yoga In Manila, Anyone?

A couple weeks back, I was diagnosed with pneumonia. This was a result of stress and my non-stop working habits. As a result, I decided to have a regular exercise regimen after work. Since I only had a few hours available, I decided to do yoga since it has always been one of my interests. But I did not want to get another membership with a gym. This is why I decided to start looking for establishments that offer yoga classes. And now, I’m sharing what I have researched with you, my dear readers.

o Ananda Marga (Yoga in Manila)

o Bikram Yoga Manila

o Bliss Yoga Manila

o DLSU Yoga Sessions

o Fitness International

o Fitness First

o Gold’s Gym

o i-Yoga*

o International Yoga Institute

o Iyengar Yoga Center Manila

o Mandala Spa Yoga Shala o Prana Yoga

o Pulse Yoga

o RA Kendra

o Sai Shanti Yoga Sanctuary

o The Flow Yoga Center

o Vinyasa Yoga

o YogaKids Philippines

o Yoga Manila

o Yoga Moves


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...