Pages

September 7, 2006

My Obsession

My Obsession
by: Trixie F. Torralba

A teardrop falls
And it's for you
A victory won
I want to share it only with you

A sadness
Calling out your name
Searching for your face
Yearning for your voice

When I'm sad
It's you who I want beside me
And when I'm happy
I want to be with you still

A smile
Please be my world
I want to be the only one
To make you happy

Only you
Can fill this emptiness
You're just everything
I've always dreamed you'd be

Calling out to you
For you
Words said only for you
Feelings felt only with you

Waiting for an answer
For a simple question
Where are you now?
Do you think of me too?

Searching for your face
In the crowd
Though I know
It won't be there

Crying in the night
Every time I close my eyes
Hoping you'll be there
The moment they open

Holding out a hand
Feeling nothing but emptiness
The brush of the wind on my palm
Wishing it was your hand instead

Endlessly dying
Going completely insane
Wondering if I'll ever
Be with you again

Singing only one song
Over and over again
While thoughts of you
Occupy my mind
Feeling your arms around me
Though you're not really there
It's just the wind

And my heart slowly dying, calling out for you
Desperation
That slowly leads into depression
An emptiness
And then nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...