Pages

September 7, 2006

Hey Boludo (Hey Stupid)

Hey Boludo (Hey Stupid)
by: Trixie F. Torralba

Hey Boludo
I know you can hear me
This is a wake up call for you
So listen to me

Hey Boludo
I know you're smart
You can speak five different languages
And still have time for your art

Hey Boludo
You're not so cold
You run an empire
And still have a heart of gold

Hey Boludo
I admire everything about you
You're different
I find you mysteriously true

Hey Boludo
You continuously intrigue me
I want to get to know
Every little bit of you, please allow me

Hey Boludo
I find you so cute
No one can compare
What I say is the truth

Hey Boludo
I'm inspired by you
These achievements
They're all for you

Hey Boludo
I want to breathe
The same air that you do
The next time we meet
Hey Boludo
I want to give you my all
Everyday,
I continuously fall

Hey Boludo
I miss seeing you
My heart is calling out
And I'm feeling so blue

Hey Boludo
Stop being so blind
Don't run after her
You keep leaving me behind

Hey Boludo
I'm right here
Don't be stupid
She'll only use you, isn't it clear?

Hey Boludo
She doesn't want you
She's got someone else
I'm right here! Can't you see I'm true?

Hey Boludo
This is a wake up call for you
Forget about her, she doesn't feel the same
Oh my, this is my wake up call too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...