Pages

August 3, 2010

Music: La Nina Cerveza by I.B.A.

If you're looking for a new song to upload to your iPod, iTouch, or any other mp3 player, you can always find the latest songs by listening to the radio. But if you're looking for a new band that plays really good songs, then you should be going here. TheGypsyWrites.

I am lucky enough to have friends who introduce me to wonderful people. [Thank you Angel!] And in turn, these people have introduced me to several others who have helped me in my career. [Thank you Sammii!] This is why I am also here to help expose these people and show the public that they have a talent.

I really believe that my friends, the 5 over 5 gang, has a lot of potential when it comes to music, art, theater and writing. Don't get me wrong, I have lots of other friends like G-Clan, my High School bestfriends, friends from College, and even friends from photography, etc. All of these friends share a distinct interest with me. And with this, my friends from 5 over 5 are those who really have the talent for the arts.

I have introduced Stories of Now before. Now let me introduce you to their sister band, I.B.A.


The reason why I.B.A. is considered as the sister band of Stories of Now is because their lead vocalist and keytar player, Mela, is part of the 5 over 5 group. Along with members Migz (vocals & keyboards), Trini (vocals & bass), Raymond (percussions), and Gyte (guitars), these people make up the band called I.B.A.


I.B.A. is a new band and they have not yet released an album. They are talented and have a unique sound which is new to our Philippine music. Their genre is electro and they have a slight techno-house sound.

Among their songs include La Nina Cerveza, Narcissism at its Best, Pretention, Glad to Know that I Don't Know, Love at First Dance, and No Regrets.

Mela was generous enough to send me an mp3 track of their original song, La Nina Cerveza, which I absolutely love! This song reminds me of summer and is the perfect road trip song. Since summer has just ended, I look forward to playing this song on my next summer outing. I also see this song as part of the TV summer plugs that local stations usually do. Could anyone refer this to ABS-CBN? ^,^



To get updates on the next gig or any new track by I.B.A., add them on their Facebook page by clicking this: I.B.A.

Listen to their original mp3 La Nina Cerveza by clicking on the title.

Good luck I.B.A. and I hope to photograph you guys someday *hint, hint Mela. *,^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...